The ‘hybrid’ service is for Leaseholders & Resident Management Companies who prefer to be more hands on and self-manage. It lets you take care of block maintenance whilst we take care of bookkeeping and other necessary tasks using the same cloud-based Resident property management platform as our Fully Managed service.
How does hybrid work?
We provide you with a quote for the services you require us to do, so you only pay for the services you actually need, leaving you to do the rest yourselves. We both log in to the same dashboard for complete transparency on all tasks and you benefit from all the features of Resident, our fantastic block management software, but with some help administering the day to day workload. We can even load all your data for you if you would like us to.
What services can you choose from?
Bookkeeping services include:
Opening and maintaining bank account(s) – service charge and reserve if required – service charge demands (directors to confirm budget), leaseholder payments and chasing non-payments, supplier payments, bank reconciliations and forwarding files to your accountants for end of year accounts.
Company secretary tasks include:
– Confirmation Statement
– Maintaining share register
– Issuing share or membership certificates when applicable
– Calling AGM (hosting not included)
Other tasks could include:
- Working with a building surveying firm in London who is well placed to specify and supervise any major works required, and we can administer the Section 20 notices for an agreed administration fee.
- Our experienced block management team, working with solicitors who can act on your behalf, can formally pursue service charge arrears when required.
- We will agree a structure with you (in accordance with the lease) as to when the directors would like arrears to be referred – i.e. 28 days after due date.
- We can also assist with other parts of your block management requirements, and successfully do so for a number of clients, some with 200 plus flats.
Contact Keren Dolan on 01892 574880 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for your individually tailored quote
Get in touch
Call us on 01892 525 522 or send us a message...